Barbecues and grills have become more and more popular and so do the backyard and garden BBQ parties and events that bring families and friends togather in any part of Europe. However, accidents with fire do happen and it is always better to be safe then sorry.
When you work with fire outdoors there are several safety tips you will need to remember and obey to make sure your garden BBQ party doesnt turn into an accident.
1. Make 100% sure you have properly assembled your La Caja China roasting box. If you need any help or assistance with it, visit our customer support page or contact us now.
2. Always follow the recipes guidlines! Only knowing how to properly cooking your food and being aware of surroundings, ingredients and recipe will totally eliminate any possibility of an accident, injury or food poisioning.
3. Take notes of grilling and BBQ times, temperatures and tools you need to cook the food so you avoid overcooking, burning or undercooking.
4. Use charcoal started fluid properly if you are using it. It is very flammable liquid and should be used wisely and according to the guides written on the product. Also keep it away from children!
5. When barbecuing, put your La Caja China away from home, garage, shed or any permament structure. By doing that youl will prevent any fire accidents caused by wind.
6. Always clean you roasting box before use and make sure there are not food leftovers from previous BBQ party.
7. Use tongs instead of sharp forks for turning food. Forks tend to poke the meat and let juices run off, they are also easier to use and safer.
8. For whole turkeys, chickens and other big chunks of meat, you can use bear paws to shred it to pieces.
9. Check your thermometer reguraly and monitor how your food is cooking without peeking inside and letting the temperature out.
10. When you are done, let th charcoals cool completly first when removing them. When the are cold, dispose them, best in a metal container.
11. Try to always clean your La Caja China after you used it and it gets cold enough. That way you will have a nice and clean roasting box ready to go the next time!